This fabulous week took place within the scope of the "Erasmus Program" in cooperation with the Rochester Institute of Technology in Zagreb. As introduction to the topic of sustainability, a highly interesting lecture was held by Prof. Staša Puškarić of the RIT. This was followed by stimulating company visits with intensive discussions about sustainability from different perspectives:
- The business stimulator Advantage Austria - Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Zagreb
- The marketer Croatian National Tourist Board, Zagreb
- The best in leather interior Boxmark Leather, Varaždin
- The machine producer for market leaders Kostwein Production Machinery Ltd, Varaždin
- The electric Hyper Car producer Rimac Automobili d.o.o, Sveta Nedelja
- The world-known beverage provider The Coca-Cola Company, Zagreb
- The bilateral facilitator Austrian embassy, Zagreb
Fortunately, sufficient time was left for the students to discover not only the culture of Zagreb, Varaždin and Rijeka but also to savor the Croatian cuisine.
The success of the block week is attributable to the participating students who were responsible for the planning, organization and documentation.