How to submit a great application
We’ve put together the top tips from our students and programme directors on making your application to IMC Krems.
Because with an excellent application, you’re already halfway to a place on your dream degree programme.
The IMC Apply Online and Onboarding Platform
More than you’d expect
The first thing to do is register on our IMC Apply Online and Onboarding Platform right away so you don’t miss any deadlines. The IMC Apply Online and Onboarding Platform is the central system that we’ll use to communicate with you during the application and admissions process, and right up to the beginning of your studies. We’ll give you all the information you need about applying and the admissions procedure, as well as the status of your application, via the platform.
Preparing well is half the battle. The detailed information on the IMC Apply Online and Onboarding Platform will help you to put together a successful application. Once you’ve registered, you can start working through the process step-by-step. What are you waiting for? The journey to a place on your chosen degree programme at IMC Krems starts here:
Still no master plan? We’re here to help!
What IMC Krems master degree programme should I apply for? We often get asked this question by prospective students. Read on for some answers and valuable tips.
Before you take a closer look at what IMC Krems master degree programme is best for you, take some time to think about what you expect and want from your master degree. Your experiences from previous degrees and your personal and career ambitions are important factors. So take stock of your studies so far and identify the goals you associate with taking a master degree.
Ask yourself a few questions
- What goals will your chosen master degree programme help you achieve?
- Are you aiming to get a particular job after graduating?
- What qualifications do you need for this?
- How are you going to balance your studies with work and home commitments?
- Does the master degree programme offer you exactly what you need to advance your career?
- Do you want to build on your existing knowledge or explore new subject areas?
The ideal combination: studying and working
Many of our master degree programmes are taught in English, as well as in part-time or work-friendly full-time formats so you can work during your studies.
Invest some time in your letter of motivation
The IMC Apply Online and Onboarding Platform contains detailed explanations of the requirements for your letter of motivation. You can also read our overview of what you should include in the letter. Here are a few pointers:
- Explain why you chose the degree programme.
- Describe the career path you would like to follow after graduating and why the programme is an important step in that direction.
- Which subjects on the curriculum are you most excited about, and which are you not so keen on?
- How could your strengths and limitations have an impact on your studies?