Registration list Open House 2021
IMC Fachhochschule Krems
Register now for our event and secure yourself an exclusive gift. You can pick it up directly at the reception at IMC Campus Krems, Wing G.1.
Ihre Daten werden selbstverständlich vertraulich behandelt. Weitergabe an Dritte ist ausgeschlossen! Eine Abmeldung vom Newsletter ist jederzeit möglich und ist nicht Voraussetzung, um sich für das Event anzumelden und das Goodie zu erhalten. Hier finden Sie die Informationen gem. Art 13 DSGVO Your data will be treated confidentially. We will not pass it on to third parties! Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and is not a prerequisite for registering for the event and receiving the goodie. You will find the information on our data protection policy here.
Introducing our university of applied sciences
From Informatics to International Business and Economic Diplomacy
One thing in advance: Our bachelor and master degree programmes and continuing education courses are particularly practice-oriented and have a strong international focus. There are many things you can study with us - but we concentrate on 4 major focus areas:
- Digitalisation & engineering
- Life Sciences
Work experience and practice included in the degree programme
All degree programmes are very practice-oriented. This allows you to immediately use the knowledge and tools you have learned on the job, a benefit that future employers will also appreciate. Even during your studies, you practise on "real-life projects" and applied research questions. The professional internship in the full-time degree programmes provides plenty of work experience as well as valuable contacts for starting a career.
Visiting the Virtual Open House
Our online event this year offers countless opportunities to get an insight into all areas of a "kremsgenial" study programme at our university of applied sciences. For this purpose, a virtual platform with all the information about studying at IMC Krems has been prepared for you.
Of course, you also have the opportunity to meet our team in person and get answers to all your questions.
Some of the highlights
Even if you unfortunately cannot visit us at the IMC Campus Krems this year, we have put together a varied and exciting programme for you.
Some of the highlights at the virtual event:
- What makes your degree programme of choice special: Presentations by the heads of the degree programmes with plenty of time for your questions
- Stop by: Virtual counselling booths for all degree programmes and from the ÖH, Students of Krems, the scholarship office, the service departments and the Kolping student residence on campus
- Individual counselling: Everything about your application and admission
- When a drone is flying through the building: A special tour of our buildings with the CEO
- Watch and listen in: Short videos and podcasts about your studies