The learning combines asynchronous online e-learning elements to prepare the theoretical foundation of the modules at your own pace prior to the on-campus seminars and workshops in Krems. These will then focus on experiential learning elements (hands-on learning-by-doing) in the form of exercises, competitions, hackathons, sprints, workshops, lab projects, role plays and business simulation games.
This intense summer school bootcamp is designed for highly motivated bachelor or master students from all disciplines, IMC alumni as well as professionals working in the fields of technology or business.
All participants should be proficient in English.
The summer school is organized by the International Relations department of the IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems. The seminars and workshops will be held by faculty staff members as well as external lecturers of IMC. The academic director is Prof. (FH) Dr. Roger Hage.
Seminar and Workshop Modules (taught 100% in English language)
1. ICCC – Intercultural Communication and Collaboration (Team Building) [1 day]
2. ADTT – Application of Digital Trends and Technologies [2 days]
3. DBMI – Digital Business Model Innovation [2 days]
4. CRIM – Creativity & Innovation Management [2 days]
5. SFFT – Strategic Foresight & Futures Thinking [ 2 days]
• Registration: Feb 15th 2023
• Payment: March 15th 2023
Upon successful completion of the summer camp, you will receive a certificate with 6 ECTS credits.
Tuition including extracurricular social activities*, but excluding travel and accommodation.
• Normal: 1499€ (5% early bird discount applies if payment received by Feb 15th 2023)
• Students: 1199€ (20% discount included)
• Students of IMC partner universities or IMC alumni: 999€ (33.3% discount included)
* Extracurricular social activities include: 1) Krems city tour & welcome dinner, 2) Wine tavern visit incl. dinner, 3) Vienna day trip incl. touristic programme and bus transfer, 4) Farewell dinner
IMC Krems will provide recommendations and suggestions for accommodation options. However, participants are not bound to these suggestions. They can choose further accommodation options in Krems. Click HERE for further information.
International Welcome Center
Doris Molnar & Bianca Braun
+43 2732 802 ext 526 or ext 263