PLAN THE ART OF APPLIED SCIENCES
The Research Institute for Applied Bioanalytics and Drug Development is seeking for the next possible entry
Scientist (temporary parental leave)
Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Planning, execution and reporting of R&D and GLP studies as study director
- Project Management of external cooperation
- Development and validation of bioanalytical methods and routine sample analysis for preclinical and clinical studies
- Data interpretation and reporting of results (e.g. validation reports, study reports)
- Communication with external partners and stakeholders
- Leading a team of scientists and research associates
- Managing GLP laboratory including writing of SOPs, test instructions and GLP reports
- Support contract preparation and drafting budget
We offer you a place in an international teaching and research environment in Krems – in a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Region – as well as access to an extensive network of alumni, partner universities and business partners. An informal structure with a flat hierarchy and streamlined decision making allows you to capitalise on a high degree of flexibility in research and teaching. You can also take advantage of benefits such as training and development courses, health promotion initiatives and a wide range of events.
- Scientific education (PhD in natural sciences)
- Excellent expertise in bioanalytical methods of immunology, molecular biology and cell biology.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry (> 3 years)
- Strong skills in leadership and project management
- Profound knowledge of GLP principles
- Excellent English skills (oral and written), proficiency in German is of advantage
- Excellent Software skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and organization skills, team-oriented personality
You are dedicated, with strong organisational skills and a willingness to learn. A professional demeanour and respect for colleagues are very important to us. We expect our people to work efficiently with a strong focus on achieving targets, and to adopt an entrepreneurial, strategic approach.
What is important to us
Pioneering, international and respectful: we see collaboration between academia, service providers and students as a creative process that paves the way for the successful transformation of research findings into commercial applications.
IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems is not subject to any collective agreements. The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 2.900,-- per months based on a full-time workload (40 hours per week - temporary parental leave). Allocation to pay grades is based on qualifications and professional experience. The university is prepared to pay a higher salary in recognition of relevant professional experience and qualifications.
IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, HR Services, email@example.com
If you are interested in applying, you can submit your application via our website only.