You would like to seek nostrification/recognition of your studies completed outside of Austria?

In the following document you can find all information about the nostrification/recognition process:

          Download: Application for Nostrification

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us:

Rectorate IMC Krems

Bettina Buhl, MA