Prof.(FH) Klaus Kotek, MBA
Professor Department of Business
+43 2732 802-383
- International Marketing and Sales, incl. Brand Management/ Employer Brand Management
- Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- In the area of HR: Employer Branding, incl. Change Management Communication (Transition-Management of M&A- and Rebranding Processes)
Betreuungsbereiche Bachlor-/Masterarbeit/Fields for Bachelor/Master Theses:
- Research focus: „New World of Work“ (NWOW – in cooperation with DI Michael Bartz/ IMC) – therefore a clear preference to coach topics in this area, in particular Employer Branding. E.g. tools and techniques to develop and evolve an ‘employer of choice’-image (meaning a strong employer brand)
- (New) opportunities to attract (new and existing) employees and to foster a sustainable employer brand
- Topics related to brand management/ employer brand management
- Planning-, Budgeting- and Performance Management (KPI for controlling, planning/ incl. budgeting)
- Criteria to assess the attractiveness of markets (e.g. for export activities). Characteristics to be considered to identify market opportunities whilst minimizing risks. This covers in particular: target group segmentation, strategic competitor analysis and pricing strategies.
- Corporate Communications (applied integrated marketing communication), incl. content marketing/ new media campaign management and evaluation (via media planning metrics/ key performance indicators = KPI).
- Analysing sales processes by the means of a ‘sales-funnel’-model: How marketing and sales cooperate in acquiring, maintaining and servicing (potential) customers and support customer retention.
Methoden Präferenz/Methodological Preferences:
- Quantitative methods: Survey research / Questionnaire / Structured interview
- Qualitative methods: Qualitative interviewing / Focus Groups / Document analysis / Grounded theory / Case studies / Content analysis