Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference 2017
Exchange research approaches, ideas and practical experiences regarding culinary and wine tourism with fellow experts in the field.
|Termin||18.10.2017 00:00 bis 21.10.2017 00:00|
|Veranstaltungsort||Campus Krems, Wing G1, International Meeting Centre|
|Name||Dr. Albert Franz Stöckl
Core areas of the conference include innovative products in the wine industry, different segments of culinary/wine tourists, destination development and relevant partnerships between regions and current trends like blogging, social media and e-marketing.
The conference offers:
- High quality scientific sessions (Thursday, October 19th and Friday October 20th) with peer-reviewed contributions.
- Publication opportunity in a Special Issue of the Journal of Gastronomy and Tourism (GAT)*
- Pre-Conference (Wednesday, October 18th): information about our COST action and the “Culinary Tourism Research Network” incl. possibility to join the network and meet-up.
- Welcome reception Wednesday evening and conference networking dinner
- Workshops and presentations from practitioners to discover, regional food & drinks as well as local, innovative, culinary & tourism concepts.
- A field trip featuring culinary experiences in Vienna (extra charge).
Consider the following deadlines:
- Submission Deadline for Abstracts: March 31st
- Acceptance notification: May 31st
- Early bird registration: June 30th
- Registration deadline: September 15t
*All contributors to the CWTC17 are invited to publish full papers in the Journal of Gastronomy and Tourism, a multidisciplinary journal inviting research contributions that imaginatively and comprehensively investigate dimensions of food and eating in relation to travel and tourism.